Here we go again! I will be spending 6 more months in the southwest with the American Conservation Experience! I cannot wait to start this journey, and share it with my family and friends!
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Here we go...
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about what's in store for the next 3 months. A large part of my time will be spent away from any comfort of home (bed, shower, walls...). I think the hardest part is not knowing exactly what it will be like and what I will think of it. But it's one of those things that you just need to experience first hand and just do it! Deep down I know it will work out and I'll be able to handle it, but the unknown is still pretty intimidating. I'm ready for the challenge though- as ready as I can be at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment