In two weeks I'll be heading back to Arizona to continue my adventure with ACE! This time around I will be working for 6 months! Yikes! I'm so excited to start this journey for a second time around and I cannot wait to see the places I'll go and meet so many new people! My previous 3 months with ACE was incredible, and I know this 2nd time around will be even better!
I head down to Arizona on Tuesday night, August 5th. I'm driving down this time with my friend Sam and we're making a road trip out of it! We're hoping to see some places in Colorado, Utah, and Arizona. I'm prepared this time with a new camera so hopefully I can upload some great pictures of not only my road trip but also my entire 6 months in Arizona and beyond! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment